From Re-Enrollment to Continuous Enrollment: One and Done!
Each year, more than 90% of eligible Hillel Academy families return to our school. After much research and thought, we challenged ourselves to make the re-enrollment process as user-friendly as possible. That’s what led to our 2022 launch of Hillel Academy’s Continuous Enrollment program.
Read below to learn more about this exciting new program!
Contact Stephanie Samuel, Director of Admissions, at admissions@hillelacademytampa if you have any questions.
Note: The Opt-Out deadline (beginning in 2023) is the first Thursday in February for currently enrolled families for the following school year.
Continuous Enrollment FAQ
Continuous Enrollment's “one and done” process offers your family simplicity. Once you sign your Continuous Enrollment Contract, you’ll never have to deal with re-enrollment again (unless your family plans change). Again, “One and Done!”
In the event that things do change, you’ll have until the Continuous Enrollment Anniversary each
February to submit the Opt-Out/Withdrawal Form to the Admissions Office and face absolutely
no penalty. In addition to simplifying things for our parents, it also helps us plan for the optimal
educational experience for your child(ren) by allowing us to plan for staffing, programs,
materials, curriculum and facility usage. In short, it helps us maximize your tuition dollars so we
can provide the best education possible for our students.
In short, yes! Unless we receive an Opt-Out/Withdrawal Form from you, your child(ren) will be automatically enrolled for the next school year. That's the beauty of Continuous Enrollment!
For every student new to Hillel, a continuous enrollment contract is required only for the new student(s).
In the Continuous Enrollment system, Hillel will celebrate our Continuous Enrollment Anniversary the first Thursday in February. Parents will receive reminders prior to the anniversary date, asking families who are considering leaving our school to notify us prior to the anniversary date. Those who are withdrawing their students will turn in an Opt Out/Withdrawal Form; all other parents (90%+ of our families) will have the convenience of ignoring this message!
After the Continuous Enrollment Anniversary date (first Thursday in February), the annual commitment fee (10% of total tuition) is forfeited. View Hillel’s Opt-Out/Withdrawal Policy for complete information about withdrawal protocol and unique circumstances
Click here for Hillel’s Opt-Out/Withdrawal Policy
We’ve built flexibility into the Continuous Enrollment contract to cover major life changes. Student(s) withdrawn after the Continuous Enrollment Anniversary date, will be exempt from the withdrawal schedule if:
- The family moves/relocates 50+ miles away from Hillel.
- Hillel Administration initiates withdrawal of student(s).
- Other unique circumstances as approved by the Hillel Admissions Office.
- I hereby opt into continuous enrollment. This means that my Hillel student(s) will return to the school every year unless I submit an Opt Out/Withdrawal form to the Admissions Office.
- I understand that I have until the first Thursday in February every year (Hillel’s Continuous Enrollment Anniversary) to notify Hillel’s Admissions Office of any changes in my plans of enrollment for my child/ren for the preceding school year.
- If I breach this contract by withdrawing my child/ren after the Continuous Enrollment Anniversary date, I understand that I will be contractually obligated under Hillel Academy’s current Opt-Out/Withdrawal Policy.
Not to mention guaranteed placement and enhanced planning for the next school year.
By opting into continuous enrollment, you are ensuring your child/ren’s spot and the
high quality of education we’ve all come to expect each year at Hillel Academy