Hillel Academy welcomes all prospective students and families. For your convenience, you can apply using our online application form.
The Admissions committee relies on the prospective student’s current/most recent academic records, teacher recommendations, as well as the result of assessments from the Hillel shadow day.
The admissions process begins with parents contacting the admissions office to schedule a tour. Prospective students for VPK (Pre-K) must be 4 years of age prior to September 1st and 5 years of age prior to September 1st for Kindergarten.
- Online application is required for each child
- $50 non-refundable application fee for each child
- Teacher recommendations (provide email addresses on the online application)
- Preschool: parent form will be required
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade: one email addresses will be required
- Submit a copy of your child(ren)’s current/most recent transcripts
- Provide any and all copies of IEP or 504 plans and/or any Educational Evaluations (if applicable)
- Schedule shadow day for your child(ren) with Director of Admissions
*All the items listed above must be submitted to complete your child(ren)’s application. Once the application is complete, each applicant's file will be reviewed by Hillel’s admissions committee. Families will be notified of an admissions decision via email.